Wednesday, January 02, 2013

RIP 2012

Out with old, in with the new! Happy New Year!



As I said on twitter  recently, for me, 2012 wasn't good and it wasn't bad. It just kind of happened. I mean, it was my final year of school so I had nothing else to think about but when my next assignment was due. Life was all one organized schedule. 2013, not so much...

I could rant to you about all the changes that will be happening this year but that's boring, as you probably know what happens after school. So, instead I had a different idea. New Years Resolutions!
I've never actually had a New Years Resolution as I know I wouldn't stick to it but this year I will, for my blog, because this way I can document my results.

My idea is to make a list of Resolutions that I know will be a struggle for me but I want to do for myself. Also, if I post it online I feel like I will want to try harder because it's out there for people to see..

MY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2013 

Smile and Laugh more: This may seem silly to some people but I honestly think everyone should make this goal. I find that even when I'm in an awful mood if I just force a smile I feel a little better. 

Take more photos: One of my biggest regrets is always that I didn't photograph the moments I want to remember. In 2013 I will try my hardest to photograph everything! 

Worry less: You probably don't know this about me but I'm a massive worrier. I am a very anxious person and I worry about every little thing and I don't want to be like that. I know it will take time but this is probably one of the most important personal goals I've made. I don't want to forever be the anxious friend. 

Make more blog posts: This is pretty self explanatory, I don't post on here enough. It's not about views or followers, I started this blog simply because I've always wanted to and now that I have I should use it!

Take my own advice: I always give my friends and family advice but when it comes to myself I just don't seem able to follow my own advice. I always know what I should do in certain situations but I never seem to do what I know I should be doing. This year I will. I will try to anyway. 

Start YouTube: As I've said in previous blog posts I have wanted to start YouTube for over 3 years and I've never been brave enough to do it. I'm getting a new camera this month sometime so I will just go for it. When I do I will make sure to make a post about it. 

Be more outgoing: Although I'm not a very quiet person when I meet new people I am quite shy. I want to try and be more outgoing and make new friends! I like meeting new people it just takes me quite some time to get comfortable enough to totally be myself. 

Just Enjoy Life: As a result of a lot of bad things happening in the past few years I tend to forget the main point to life. Simply enjoy it. As my Mother always said to me "that's life." I need to stop and think. Life is there to be lived, I just need to live it. 

So, there are my main goals for 2013! I know I won't magically be able to do all these things but I can try. I hope this post gave you a bit of insight into me and who I am. I have complete faith that 2013 will be a great year! If you've made any New Years Resolutions let me know in the comments below, I'd love hearing from you! 


GeorgiaX

2 comments:

  1. your new years resolutions practically describe my life too!

    Good Luck with them!

    Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!

      I hope I can stick to them this year! Good luck with yours as well, I'll make sure to check your blog :)

      Delete