Friday, January 18, 2013

Lush Bubblegum Lipscrub; Review

I thought I would rave to you about a few of my favourite things. Basically, I thought maybe I could start a little segment to my blog. I tend to ramble to my friends and family about products I love so I thought why not do that on my blog?! You may hate this or you may love it, only time will tell. So, the first in my Georgia Raves segment is me raving about Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub!





This scrub is my favourite of any I have tried. Granted, I haven't tried many but that is because I stumbled across this one! After that I have never looked back. 





This is a handmade product and can be purchased at Lush, either in store or online. The glass jar and plastic lid make it easy to use on the go. No matter how many times you drop it it just won't break! Trust me, I'm quite clumsy so you'll probably learn fast that I love sturdy packaging. 






The consistancy of the product itself is basically sugar. That is really the only way I can describe it to you, sugary. It really does wonders for your lips and it also tastes AMAZING! I honestly think that if a product tastes good I will like so much more, and let me tell you I could eat this entire jar ( as you can probably see ). But, as always, everyone has different opinions on taste. My Mum for example likes the scrub but not the taste. These are however other flavours you could look at if Bubblegum just isn't your thing. There will be something for everyone! 



As always I have listed the prices for the countries with the highest amount of people who read my blog.

AUSTRALIA: $9.95
UK£5.25

USA: $9.95

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of my "Georgia Raves" idea. Should I keep it or am I embarrassing myself? Also, have you tried this product, do you love it as much as I do? I love when people comment and give me feedback! 

GeorgiaX 

6 comments:

  1. really really need to get this! my lips are in bits at the moment! :) - great review!
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your blog!!!

    I've re-made my blog and started again, so please follow!!

    http://shannon-today.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!

      I'll do that right now!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  3. Such a fab lipbalm! I think it's a must have!

    Please follow me back when you can- just made a new blog!

    taimarkate.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete