Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Month 1; My Vision Board

I made a post at the beginning of this month called 12 products, 12 months in which I told you the 12 things I would try out over the next 12 months. This started this month. So, last week I made my vision board. Basically a vision board is a board on which you put things you want to bring into fruition. This is really just a fancy way of saying things I want to do or buy.

A vision board can be quite a personal thing so I guess this will really show you a little more about me as a person, you'll get to know the real Georgia. Or the Georgia I want to be.



This is my Vision Board 



BEFORE
AFTER

I haven't really set it out in any particular order, I just scattered everything here and there. I also haven't finished either. This is just the beginning and I will add to it as I complete things or change my ideas. 
Every picture has its own individual meaning. Be that a band I want to see, a product I want to buy, something I  plan on doing in the future and I even have quotes I want to live by. Nothing is random. 

CLOSE UP #1 

CLOSE UP #2
As you can probably tell there is a lot going on. You can probably tell that I plan on moving to London to attend the London School of Beauty and Makeup. This is my ultimate goal. I could totally bore you and explain each individual image but I won't. London is the dream and that's the main focus of my board.  

If you have any questions at all just ask me in the comments below, I always read and reply to them all! Also, tell me if you have a vision board or what your thoughts are on them. 

Thank you so much again for reading my blog! I promise my next post will be beauty related!

GeorgiaX

2 comments:

  1. loving the one direction and jedward!! wooo :) it looks great!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!

      It's not quite finished yet but I like it so far :)

      GeorgiaX

      Delete