Thursday, February 07, 2013

Liebster Award!

Hello everyone! 

Yesterday I had no idea what a Liebster Award was but then one of my favourite bloggers, Amber, told me that she had nominated me for one. I have been following her for a while so I was over the moon! Thank you so much Amber!



The Liebster Award is for bloggers with less than 300 followers and there are some rules to this.. 

The Liebster Award Rules
Once recieving the Liebster Award you must make a post accepting it. You must link back to whoever nominated you, then write 11 facts about yourself. Then you have to answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you and leave 11 new questions for the people you nominate. Then comment on their blog telling them they've been nominated, link them to your post and so it goes on!

Let's start!

11 Facts about me 
1. I am moving from Australia to England next year 
2. I have wanted to start a blog and YouTube channel since 2010 but was too shy 
3. I don't really like when it's hot out 
4. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats 
5. I'm only 5'1 and a half 
6. I love tea and hot chocolate 
7. I have to wear glasses to drive and to read 
8. I have never broken a bone 
9. I can never choose favourites, I'm too indecisive 
10. I want to travel, I just need to find people to come with me 
11. I can't sleep alone without a sleep mask 

Amber's Questions 
1) Do you have any regrets?
As silly as it may sound, not starting my blog sooner 

2) What is your career goal?
Become a fully qualified makeup artist / beautician and see where it takes me!

4) Whats your favourite animal?
I could honestly not decide! 

5) Would you rather live by the sea or in the country or in a big city?
A big city! I couldn't do anything else!

6) What is the one item of make up you simply could not live without?
Mascara! I'm too blonde to go without! 

7) What was your favourite subject at school?
Drama, English and Hospitality! I couldn't choose one, sorry! 

8) What is the most you have spent on a beauty product?
$160 on perfume. To be honest I ask for the more expensive products on birthdays and Christmas. 

9) What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour changes all the time! But right now I love pink and orange. 

10) What is the best thing that has happened to you in your life so far?
I graduated high school! - Boring, I know, but I'm not doing much until next year! 

11) Do you prefer shopping for clothes or beauty products?
In store, beauty! We don't have many nice clothes stores in Australia, so online Clothes!

 
I nominate... 






I know that's only 5 but it's quality, not quantity! And these are the 5 blogs I read and love the most so I think they deserve more followers! 

My 11 questions! 
1. Why did you start your blog? 
2. Disney or Pixar? 
3. Who would play you in the film of your life? 
4. What was the last thing you purchased
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
6. Who is your celebrity crush? 
7. Do you have a hidden talent / party trick? 
8. Where do you want to be in 5 years time? Married, working, etc.  
9. One thing that has changed your life? 
10. If you could have any super power what would it be and why? 
11. Who is your favourite singer / band? 


The basic idea of this award is so smaller blogs can find new people to follow and more people can find them! What better way to meet new people? I think these five deserve all the attention they get and I just hope they haven't already been nominated, I'm sorry if you have but I didn't check! 

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog, it really means the world to me! I just hope I get the chance to talk to all of you more!

GeorgiaX 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and thank you for nomination me! I hope you get bunch of new followers, your blog is so good and needs to be seen by more people! ♥ X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, I only voted for people I genuinely want to get more recognition!

      And thank you so much! It's so nice to hear that people actually like my blog, hahaha :)

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much lovely, I've done quite a few of these posts in the past, and am so sick of thinking of facts about myself haha! but thanks you again, it's so sweet of you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it hard thinking of only 11 facts about myself so I totally understand!

      I just love your blog so I wanted to tell people about it!:)

      GeorgiaX

      Delete