Friday, June 21, 2013

Month 5; ELF Eyebrow Kit

Hello Everyone! 

It's month 5 of my 12 products, 12 months!
I know I'm a little late with this post but being in Australia means shipping often takes much longer. However, I recently received my ELF eyebrow kit in the mail and I was so excited! 




I find it super hard to find a brow colour that is light enough for my colouring - I'm extremely blonde and pale - so I ordered the lightest colour they had. Ash. 




The packaging is quite basic which I rather like. Open it up and all you see is the product, the brush and a small mirror. It's ideal if you're on the go! 


Although it is very light it is still too dark for my face so I was so sad. Other than that I couldn't find anything wrong with this product! It applied easily, even with just the brush provided, and lasts for quite a while. 



I was quite impressed as I only spent $13. If you're looking for a reasonably priced brow kit this may be the one for you. Unfortunately it's just too dark for me. Well done ELF, I'll be back (just maybe not for my brows)! 
 If you know any good brow kits for blonde hair I would really appreciate it.



GeorgiaX 

No comments:

Post a Comment