Sunday, June 30, 2013

Month 6; Rimmel stay glossy lipgloss

Hello Everyone! 

We are half way through my 12 products; 12 months and I'm having so much fun! This month I couldn't decide which product to choose but I ended up choosing Rimmel's stay glossy lipgloss. 

I was so excited to try this lipgloss and it didn't disappoint. I adore it!


The colour I chose is "all day seduction" 

 

I quite like the packaging, it's simple but still rather pretty. Not to mention impossible to damage.


I've never used an applicator this shape before and I'm loving it, it's a little more flat than usual which means it's a lot easier to apply to the lips.



I usually find with lipgloss that it is rather sticky and seems to just vanish quite quickly, this wasn't the case. It was true to colour, tasted surprisingly good and wasn't sticky at all!


It is also very inexpensive. 
I've included the 3 countries I have the most readers.

AUSTRALIA: $16
UK: £6.29
USA: $4

I am definitely going to be buying many more of these in the near future. Have you tried this lipgloss, what are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below! 

GeorgiaX


No comments:

Post a Comment