Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Liebster Award - Take 2

Hello Everyone! 

You can probably tell from the title but this is not the first Liebster Award I have been nominated for. I did one at the beginning of February but I was nominated a second time by Lilie! She has fast become one of my favourite bloggers. Her blog is amazing and she is so lovely, you should all go and say hi to her!



The rules -
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you
3. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs


Okay, so let's try and think of 11 more facts! 

1. The first pet I owned on my own was my fish named McLovin, I had him for 5 years 
2. I hate tomato 
3. I cut my hair above my shoulders when I was 12 and I hated it so much I cried 
4. I didn't start wearing makeup properly until I was 14
5. My walls used to be covered entirely with posters 
6. I am not going to university 
7. I have broken 2 laptops in 1 year - whoops 
8. I never liked school and I actually wanted to drop out - I'm so glad I didn't!
9. My Grandpa is the reason I want to succeed, I want to make him proud
10. I only have 1 sibling - my sister
11. My birthday is May 17th 




1) What's your favourite liquid liner?
I've only tried a few liquid liners but I haven't found any I love yet. I'm more of a gel liner girl.
Any suggestions for liquid liner? I want to try some more!

2) What is your natural hair colour?
Blonde! 

3) Do you have any stuffed toys in/on your bed?
Yes, I always have. I'm a big child.. 

4) Are you in a relationship?
No, I'm single! 

5) Do you use Tumblr?

6) What country are you from and do you live in currently?
I'm from Australia and I still live here.. I'm actually moving to London next year though! 

7) What 1 thing instantly makes you happy/smile?
 When people write me nice letters. I love getting hand written letters, they make me so happy! 

9) What's your favourite animal?
I always change my answer to this question but right now I'd have to say monkeys!  

10) What colour are the walls in your room?
Pale yellow. They were actually meant to be cream but the paint people mixed the colour wrong.. 

11) Bath or shower?
Shower! My bath is so small it's not even funny.. 


My nominations are...


Faye!

Sammie! 

Abby!

Jade! 

Okay, I know it's not 11 but they are honestly good blogs so you should go and give them a look!


Here are my 11 questions 
1. What is your all time favourite makeup brand? 
2. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world where would you go? 
3. Why did you start your blog? 
4. Do you have intend on starting YouTube, have you already? 
5. What would your dream job be?
6. If you could swap lives with someone for a day who would it be? 
7. What's your favourite time of year? 
8. One thing about you that makes you you? (If that makes sense)
9. What was the first blog you followed?
10. What's one thing you couldn't live without?
11. What's your ringtone? 

There is my Liebster Award take 2! I hope it wasn't too boring, I promise that's the last one I do. I have a new beauty review up in a few days so you can look forward to that!
Thank you for reading my blog, tell me in the comments if you want me to give you blog a look! 

GeorgiaX 


6 comments:

  1. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Following!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  2. love your blog! It is so cool that you live in australia; i'm british and i would love to go there! I'm your new follower :) xxx
    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      If you come to Australia go to Melbourne, it's amazing there! I can't say I'll be too sad moving away though, I can't wait actually!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  3. Congrats on getting a second award, great blog!

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog and entered my international giveaway here!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'll go have a look now :)

      GeorgiaX

      Delete